Position: Real Estate Photographer
Employment Type: Part-Time
Seeking highly creative individuals for a temporary/seasonal position that could develop into a permanent role. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with outstanding time-management skills. Must be comfortable working with our clients directly in a professional and courteous manner to achieve their desired vision. Must be punctual, and able to adapt appropriately to a highly variable Monday - Saturday schedule which involves travel.
Recent graduates encouraged to apply!
- Employee must be able to travel by car up to 200 miles/day.
- Employee must be able to walk customer’s property which may include varying terrain.
- Employee must be able to carry up to 25-50 pounds of equipment.
- Employee must have a smart phone.
- Employee must have a clean driving record.
- Background check required.
- Punctuality is more than expected, it is required.
- Multiple daily appointments require impeccable time management & communication with the office.
- All necessary equipment including company vehicle & camera will be provided once candidate is fully trained.
- Must be able to interact with a wide variety of people & situations on a daily basis in an honest & trustworthy manner.
- Responsible for staying up to date with any changes on the company calendar.
- Good spatial reasoning and the ability to sketch dimensions of houses, condos & commercial spaces (will train if no experience.)
- Ability to use a DSLR camera & understanding of photography basics.
- Ability to relay unedited photos to primary office via Dropbox or other file sharing applications.
- Positive attitude, high level of professionalism, highly self-motivated & resourceful.
- Familiarity with DSLR cameras.
- Knowledge of photo file formats.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Eagerness to learn a big plus.
- Ability to work on a small team with other creative individuals a necessity.
- Knowledge of Real Estate terminology a plus.
Send resume, links to portfolio & desired start date to be considered for the position.
Our business is quickly expanding on a regional scale, get in on the ground floor with us!
Compensation determined by experience.